martes, 28 de abril de 2020

Elementary - Miss Carol

IEP ASIS                                                     "PEACE ALL GOOD"


Elementary

                             UNIT 1 :  Gerunds


Purpose: To distinguish the use of the verbs

1. Vocabulary: Find the meaning in your dictionary



 2. Grammar: 

A Gerund is the -ing form of a verb used as a subject or object in a sentence

    Examples :

  •  Running is my favorite form of exercise.
  •  I enjoy playing cards.
  • I like swimming.
  • I 'm interested in writing stories.
  • I' m into listening to music (it means you really like it.)
  • I'm good at playing volley




 3.   Complete these sentences:

  • I am good at ____________.
  • I'm  into ________________.
  • I love __________________.
  • I hate __________________.
  • I am interested in _____________.

click here for your ppt 

https://view.genial.ly/5ea8ec7c3f267a0d58d9d730/presentation-present-progressive-copia
ACTIVITY 1


Resolve page 150 exercises 1,2,3 and 4



quizizz: código 656494 It's open until April 30th.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario